4 week progress not a major feat but....

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

ghostmyimag3

4 week progress not a major feat but....

#1 Post by ghostmyimag3 »

I think considering where i started its pretty major!
I'm excited about it, because its amazing. I am having periodic soreness with certain teeth but when i see how much they've moved its all good! I know you guys see my wax on that one tooth, i dont have to wear it all the time thankfully just when i talk alot, but thats the only place i wear it now so i know my mouth has toughened up or my teeth have obviously moved ha ha!
Metal braces on Uppers and lowers-November 8, 2006

dymond25

#2 Post by dymond25 »

Hello,

I just wanted to tell you that I can see a difference and looks like things are moving all fast for you. Good luck.

ghostmyimag3

#3 Post by ghostmyimag3 »

Thats why i like posting here cause i like to hear it from others who dont see my teeth everyday! but thanks for the comment!

vivi21

#4 Post by vivi21 »

great progress :D congrats :banana:
Got my Braces on 08-04-06
Now on Hawley

overseasmel

#5 Post by overseasmel »

Wow. Great progress! I'm suitably jealous ;)

Braced 20 Nov 06. Sentenced to 18-30 months. Released 23 Feb 09 (27 months and 3 days).
Uppers: 3M Clarity Ceramic. Lowers: Damon 3MX.
SARPE 21 April 06 and 7.5 months in expander (on for 2 weeks before surgery), turning to a width of 14.5mm.

ghostmyimag3

#6 Post by ghostmyimag3 »

Thanks...
Its like i've said assuring to know others notice your progress so you dont think your imagining it!!!

RainyDay2

#7 Post by RainyDay2 »

awesome progress!!!...i'm going to get my lowers next week and I can't wait to see some progress on both arches!

ghostmyimag3

#8 Post by ghostmyimag3 »

yeah i got progress on my uppers but they were just in the form of a v like shape and my front teeth had an overlap and dont forget my 9mm overjet.
Which those can be seen in my blog. But they have made quite a bit of progress as well!
Just out of curiousity why do they wait to put lowers or vice versa on? Is there some underlying reason or variation between patients?

joney

#9 Post by joney »

Wow ghostmyimag3

I'm jealous, I'm coming up to a month now and my bottom teeth haven't moved half as much as yours. I've noticed movement in my top set but alas the bottom set are more stubborn. I too have an overjet (12mm I've been told) and my overlap up top is straightening out. It is amazing how braces work.

Regards
Joney
2 Extractions 2nd November 2006
Brace On 10th November 2006
Top brace off 26 June 2008 (19 1/2 months)