Sonic Toothbrush

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Amy19

Sonic Toothbrush

#1 Post by Amy19 »

Hey

I was wondering if anyone gets any pain if there sonic toothbrush hits there brackets. I find i have to brush really carefully because if i hit one it makes the tooth feel really sensitive and vibrates my whole mouth :?

Though im not knocking my sonic i love it makes my mouth feel soo clean

Amy x

Dramagyrl

#2 Post by Dramagyrl »

Amy
I had a bit of that trouble a while ago. I just increased the amount of time I alternate sensitive toothpaste and go a bit gentler on the sensitive area. It's really helped.

Emerald

#3 Post by Emerald »

I have an electric Oral B toothbrush but not a sonic one

I was thinking of getting one though, hmm....

Kat

#4 Post by Kat »

I have one. I used it for awhile then my teeth started really hurting in front.
I stopped using it and all the pinging pains went away.
I think I'll use it more but only after 10 days or so after a adjustment when my teeth aren't so sensitive.
Just don't push to hard.