Progress Pics

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

cleozar2007

Progress Pics

#1 Post by cleozar2007 »

Here are some pics of my progress since getting braced (top in March and bottoms in May).
It's just so amazing looking at these pics side by side. :D
The ones with the yellow (they were supposed to be gold :roll: ) ligs are from May right after the bottoms were put on.
The ones with the black ligs are from the end of November.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

*boom!*

#2 Post by *boom!* »

Wow...that looks great. It's nice to see the progress!
[/url]

Zondrae

#3 Post by Zondrae »

that is some amazing improvement - you should be very happy! Thanks for sharing your pics. It gives me encouragement :D

ngbraces

#4 Post by ngbraces »

cleozar2007,

It's pretty amazing! :thumbsup: especially on your bottom teeth! They were crowded before but you didn't need to have extraction, and you didn't have molar bands either, did you? and look how straight they are now!! Keep up the excellent job :jump:

jennielee81

#5 Post by jennielee81 »

That is fantastic progress!!
"Life is an occasion; RISE TO IT!" --Mr. Magorium
I wore Damon 3's and Opals for 20 months at age 42. Braces off January 2007
http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=3535 a little more about me here: http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/co ... 961130.htm

cleozar2007

#6 Post by cleozar2007 »

Nope, no extrations or molar bands! :D ! They had said something in the begining about spacers and bands, but the ortho said they were just going to bond all the brackets, thankfully :-*
I go on Thursday for my next adjustment. The ortho had said something about maybe getting elastics next time. They gave me an hour and a half time slot for this adjustment as well. He said something about checking how my teeth were lining up with each other (top with bottom) and maybe repositionings some brackets.
I'll let ya'll know how it all goes. :)

ishasha

#7 Post by ishasha »

Fantastic! Thanks for sharing. I just love to see the progress pictures. It gives me hope. :)

I wish I could share some pictures soon, but I have just been banded for a month, so I I guess I have to be patient...
Uppers braced on 10/24/2006
Lowers braced on 6/25/2007

Aquagirl910

#8 Post by Aquagirl910 »

Nice progress! Your teeth are looking lovely!

Now in Hawley retainers 24/7 for a year!

Joel-

#9 Post by Joel- »

Your teeth are looking great!

Bridget

#10 Post by Bridget »

WOW your progress is really amazing!!!

Congrats!

Bridget

Upper and lower ceramics
9 months to go......less if I am REALLY lucky