Progress pics 9 months in....Yahooooo!!!!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

lane

Progress pics 9 months in....Yahooooo!!!!

#1 Post by lane »

Hi!

Just wanted to jump in and share some pics...I hope that anyone who is thinking of or just starting "the journey" finds these encouraging and motivating to you in forging ahead!...I am 40 years old and the only regret I have about this is that I could kick myself for not doing it sooner....Don't hesitate...Jump in, you will be greatly surprised and thrilled with your decision despite any obstacles you may face!!

Wishing all a very Blessed Christmas!!!

Image Image
Last edited by lane on Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tin Indian

#2 Post by Tin Indian »

:D Excellant progress Lane! You must be very proud of yourself.Merry Xmas and happy holidays!
Braces on 9/01/2006- Braces off 4/14/08

Matty

#3 Post by Matty »

Wonderful progress! Congrats! :-)o

Sbebs

#4 Post by Sbebs »

Thanks for sharing Lane. I am getting mine in less than a week so its great to see how much progress you've made in just 9 months!

I'm 25 and kicking myself for waiting until now, so thats great your doing it at 40. :P

jennielee81

#5 Post by jennielee81 »

NICE progress!
"Life is an occasion; RISE TO IT!" --Mr. Magorium
I wore Damon 3's and Opals for 20 months at age 42. Braces off January 2007
http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=3535 a little more about me here: http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/co ... 961130.htm

vivi21

#6 Post by vivi21 »

they are looking great :D :banana:
Got my Braces on 08-04-06
Now on Hawley

maple

#7 Post by maple »

:thumbsup:
Excellent.
Thank you for sharing.