New member with new braces

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Jembrace

#16 Post by Jembrace »

I've been reading all the admin notes about "no trying to get dates" and the like! I just wanted to be sure about the whole thing!

I finally was able to eat a good meal tonight. I've been gingerly snacking on soft foods and had lost some weight. I'm trying to keep weight ON, so I wasn't happy with my situation. I still can't bite with my front teeth, they are sensitive about being moved.

I knocked off that one bracket again on Tuesday evening. My ortho went on holiday vacation on Wednesday, will be back in his office next Tuesday. Gee, Murphy's Law surfaces again. LOL! Maybe my ortho will have some good answers for keeping the bracket on my tooth once he's back from his break

Thanks for the warm welcomes, it's so nice to have other middle aged folks with whom to talk about having braces!!

Jembrace