My progress {Pics!} ^__^

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

[KR]Cube

My progress {Pics!} ^__^

#1 Post by [KR]Cube »

I've decided to come out and show you guys just how well my teeth are coming along. Unfortunately, I have no pictures of my teeth before I started my treatment, but to paint a brief picture, I had a 7.5mm overbite, 1 inwardly turned/twisted lateral and a gap between my two upper front teeth big enough to fit a £1 coin between! I had 4 teeth removed; first pre-molars on my uppers and and seconds on the bottom. As you can imagine, I had a pretty bad bite :lol:
I've been braced for about 6 months now, and I'm onto what I think is my 5th appointment. I got elastics on my last one ^___^

I feel quite embarassed about putting these pictures up on here, but I guess almost everyone on here has done it xD
What do you guys think? :D [/img]

manglemouth

#2 Post by manglemouth »

WOW, just WOW. This is what happens in 6 months?? OMG am I ever excited now! If yours changed that much in 6 months, there is hope for me! Your teeth look fantastic! Congrats :D

LucyVanity

#3 Post by LucyVanity »

excellent progress!

by the way, is your username from Dir en Grey?

MariaMetalMouth

#4 Post by MariaMetalMouth »

That is great progress!
Your teeth are looking really good :pinkbraces:
Braced: 29th March 2006
Estimated time 18 months!

[KR]Cube

#5 Post by [KR]Cube »

Thank you all so much! :D
It's made me feel so much better for you guys to say my teeth are looking great. As you can see, I have gaps that still need closing up :/
I also forgot to add, I'm 16 >.<;

Yes, my username is from the Dir en Grey song; KRCube ^___^
Thanks again! *huggles y'all*

newmetal

#6 Post by newmetal »

LOOKING GOOD.

newmetal

#7 Post by newmetal »

LOOKING GOOD.

LucyVanity

#8 Post by LucyVanity »

:D this is so exciting that someone else on this board listens to Dir en Grey! XD though I do admit I liked them much more when they were still more visual kei... after they Americanized, they started to sound more like generic thrash metal, and it really disappoints me... TT.TT Kyo... what have you done?

aaaaaaaanyway. ag sorry for going off topic >.> I already said what I had to say about teeth though, so... hmm... keep at it I guess?