The second best words every braced individual longs to hear

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Fran1988

The second best words every braced individual longs to hear

#1 Post by Fran1988 »

Oh My I can not believe he said it to me.... The second best words which every braced individual longs to hear. "They are looking fantastic they should be coming off with in the next couple of appointments" :-#) The best obviously being "They are coming off now", but I am just too happy to be thing about those words right now. I know that the chances of them coming off with in the next couple of appointments can, well how shall i say it, decrease every time I go back to see him. And another thing how long is a couple of appointments to him??? :? But to be honest I am on top of the world at the moment with my bright pink ligs and my smile that is every day looking a whole lot better ... I just can't believe he said it to me :D Yippee!!! But a big downside this time my teeth are KILLIN' me. This is the first time they have hurt me so badly :( But It is all for the best :dance:

bunnyfluff

#2 Post by bunnyfluff »

Wow! And you've only had them for about 8 months? Lucky lucky you! :o

Love me, that's all I ask of you....
[ May 15, 2004 ]

iBorg

#3 Post by iBorg »

Congrats on the message. Its funny many of us are excited to start the proces for whatever reason. ALL of us are excited to end the process!

Mike
I wore braces (this time) for 1294 days or 3 years, 6 months and 17 days.
But who's counting?
Jaw Surgery June 1, 2009
Thanks for praying for me and thinking happy thoughts.

fitchick

#4 Post by fitchick »

Hi Fran,

That's great news, exactly what we are all waiting to hear. And it does make putting up with any aches and pains worth it.

I'm just across the water from you too, in Gosport! Small world, you don't visit my ortho in Fareham do you?

Julie
[/url]
Jun06 Lower brace on
Aug06 Root Canals completed
Mar07 Upper Brace on
July08 Braces off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fran1988

#5 Post by Fran1988 »

you don't visit my ortho in Fareham do you
talk about a small world lol No I don't i visit Eastney ortho in southsea.

I mean i am back on baby food - all mushed up and eating liquids. Plus i have had a constant headache since ive had them adjusted :(

But yep your right, it does make putting up with the aches and pains worth it.