Turrrtlelove22...is GOING NAKED IN DECEMBER!!!**^^**

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

turrrtlelove22

#16 Post by turrrtlelove22 »

YAY!!! Here are some week 3 progress fotos...I'm doing this just until the first adjustment...don't think I could do this every week...LOL...for 2 yrs more or less...haha.

LiFe iS A HoOt iF You arE aN oWL...O.o

Sept. 28 ~ Consult with Orthodontist
Dec. 5 ~ Spacers In
Dec. 12 ~ Braces On!!!

rexthedestroyer

#17 Post by rexthedestroyer »

I just want to say your teeth will look great after this journey is over. I have been braced since August and have seen a lot of improvements. By the time our treatment is over I should be able to do tooth paste commericials and so will you.

turrrtlelove22

#18 Post by turrrtlelove22 »

By the time our treatment is over I should be able to do tooth paste commericials and so will you.

I would love to do a toothpaste commercial when it's all over...hehe

I've got an ache tooth!!!! YAY MOVEMENT!!!

Dec. 5 ~ Spacers In
Dec. 12 ~ Braces On!!!

turrrtlelove22

#19 Post by turrrtlelove22 »

Yay one whole month!!!! I survived...hehe...j/k...since there is not all that much more movement since the last pics...I just decided to post these...They show how much my arches have rounded out. The two teeth that ached the most...moved the most...of course. They were the ones that were sore most of the time, even when the others stopped being sore. My next appt. is in about 10 days...can't wait to get those Valentine's Day colors!!! I decided on hot pink on top and alternating red and purple on the bottom....woo hoo!!! Anywho...here are the pics I took yesterday...

The arrows point to the two achey teeth... :D :D :D

Dec. 5 ~ Spacers In
Dec. 12 ~ Braces On!!!

Jembrace

#20 Post by Jembrace »

I can see the progress your teeth are making! Wheee! As for the colors you'll have for your ligs, I'll definitely want to see those pics! You'll be STYLIN'!!

Jembrace
1st wire change June 2007

~No dream is ever lost if we never cease to try~
Moody Blues

looloog

#21 Post by looloog »

Wow great progress in just a few weeks...your giving me hope!

turrrtlelove22

#22 Post by turrrtlelove22 »

When I see or feel something different ti gives me renwed excitement!!!...
:o :o :o

No doubt Jembrace I'll post some!!!...hehe... :lol: :lol: :lol:

looloog...glad to be of some help!!!... :D :D :D

Thanks KK...the colors will be fun...might as well have fun with it!!!... :wink: :wink: :wink:

Dec. 5 ~ Spacers In
Dec. 12 ~ Braces On!!!

turrrtlelove22

#23 Post by turrrtlelove22 »

Your arch is rounding out and it even looks like your teeth are getting cozier. Toothpaste commercial here she comes! There will be a whole line of Turtlelove products to "Put that lovin' feelin' back in your mouth!" Can you believe how far you've come? It's AWESOME!!

Thanks for the inspiration the other day. I got so excited reading your post I had to look for my own changes. It's nice to have so many braced friends.

Thanks, Denise Can't wait til they get even MORE cozier...lol...

I so love the commercial slogan!!!!...LOL that's really cute!!! And you are very welcome...it's so differnt talking to ppl with braces than those without. I talked to some ppl from some classes we had together that I hadn't seen in a while and they just stared and stared...I'm like GEEZ!!! If ya gonna stare ASK ALREADY!!!...I didn't say that tho...LOL.

Even talking to parent with kids with braces is not the same...some things they still do get...hHAHAHAHAHA.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dec. 5 ~ Spacers In
Dec. 12 ~ Braces On!!!

turrrtlelove22

#24 Post by turrrtlelove22 »

I had my first adjustment today and guess what?? .016 X .022 square shaped wires it is!!! :o Only on top tho. I got the same wire on the bottom. Something on the left side isn't doing what it's supposed to...bleh. I got more wire than I would like...I still have all of the lace backs. :cry: Metal ties got added to about 6 teeth four on the bottom and two on top. :? These ones are rotated. She said I will be hating her in a couple hours...haha. I'm not feeling much yet, which is good since I forget to take something before I went... :?

It all went really well for the most part, I got a funny assistant this time, we laughed and joked the whole time :lol: ...much better than the evil one. :twisted: ...lol

So here are some pics...I got all three colors and it turned out better than I thought...YAY... :D :D :D

Dec. 5 ~ Spacers In
Dec. 12 ~ Braces On!!!

turrrtlelove22

#25 Post by turrrtlelove22 »

Just go to your post and click on edit on the very first post. The edit button is next to the quote button. When you click on edit, it your post pops up with the heading in the Subject box that you types orginally, just change it and then click on post. Hope that wasn't to confusing... :? I suck at giving directions...

I've got my Aleve and Advil PM handy!!! Pain be gone!!!...lol

Dec. 5 ~ Spacers In
Dec. 12 ~ Braces On!!!

turrrtlelove22

#26 Post by turrrtlelove22 »

Glad it was easy for ya...I would have got confused if it was me...LOL... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dec. 5 ~ Spacers In
Dec. 12 ~ Braces On!!!

Lisa65

#27 Post by Lisa65 »

Looking good TL!

Epyx

#28 Post by Epyx »

I know I'm juvenile, but I keep thinking of Austin Powers every time I see the title of this thread :)

turrrtlelove22

#29 Post by turrrtlelove22 »

I know I'm juvenile, but I keep thinking of Austin Powers every time I see the title of this thread

I've never seen an Austin Powers movie for the simple fact I think he's disgusting.

Dec. 5 ~ Spacers In
Dec. 12 ~ Braces On!!!

Tin Indian

#30 Post by Tin Indian »

:D Looking pretty good Turrrtlelove22. Nice color combo.
Braces on 9/01/2006- Braces off 4/14/08