Georgia Folks---Who is doing your braces?

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

knownothing

Georgia Folks---Who is doing your braces?

#1 Post by knownothing »

I think the title says it all. I am in Georgia and I was wondering what orthodontists are doing everyone's treatment?? I am not in braces at the moment so no one is treating me...

victory1

#2 Post by victory1 »

Naston Dental in Lawrenceville, Duluth, & Snellville. Also a lot of my co-workers has Dr Goldstein off Paces Ferry on 75; he specialize on adult treatment so he's able to do all type of braces including the ones that are placed behind the teeth instead on the the front.

momsbracesat42

GA Ortho

#3 Post by momsbracesat42 »

I live in Snellville, I go to Drs. Parsons and Gilbert. They have offices in Lawrenceville and Dacula. The website is http://www.smilesforever.com/

I have been going there for a year. What I like most is for my monthly payments, if I let them automatically draft my account then there is no interest. I have really been please with my care thus far.

Jane
----------

Tasha0313

#4 Post by Tasha0313 »

I go to Orthodontic Care of Macon, well it used to be Central Ga Orthodontics, also affiliated with North Georgia Orthodontics.

Tasha0313

#5 Post by Tasha0313 »

Nope Denise, I haven't met Brandy. Chris always works on my teeth, he travels alot too, but seems to always be there when I come. I actually try and schedule my appointments when I KNOW he's going to be there. Sad huh, but he's really good, and a cutie!