Elastic one week update (pictures)

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Bluemoonjo

Elastic one week update (pictures)

#1 Post by Bluemoonjo »

Ok so its been a touch over a week. I got elastics on 1/4 and today is 1/13 :)

I'm supposed to wear them 12 hours at night. But I've been wearing them except when I eat, so closer to say 20 hours a day.
( dr had approved wearing them more, but to take them out for eating.. LOL has if I can open my mouth wide enough to eat)

Its closing :) .... (mouth closed right in all pictures) ... now I just need the rest of the teeth to straighten :)

4th

13th

4th

13th

4th

13th
Mama Jo

Chris

#2 Post by Chris »

Lookin good. Elastics work quick don't they? :) Although the inside cheeks have a rough time of it.
Top Braces June 2004
Bottom Braces November 2004
Debanded January 2007

lionfish

#3 Post by lionfish »

Great progress. Marvellous things, elastics.

ghostmyimag3

#4 Post by ghostmyimag3 »

Visible progress is always a good thing!!!!!!
Metal braces on Uppers and lowers-November 8, 2006

newmetal

#5 Post by newmetal »

Your teeth have made good progress.

Bluemoonjo

#6 Post by Bluemoonjo »

I kinda really feel bad LOL

Because I read posts about them rubbing/pinching ... But so far mine haven't.

My brother had a girlfriend .... Its been a few years, but I remember hers opening further....

Mine only allow me to open my mouth a little... I can barely fit my finger between my teeth, and even then I feel a tight pulling pressure.
Thats after wearing them awhile, they are tighter right after I put them on and in the morning when I wake up.

I think they don't bug me because they fit so tight LOL

I've gotten used to them though ... feels funny when I take them out ... like that odd feeling when they change the wire LOL

The package just says 1/8" for size info
Mama Jo