Two months since the extraction and already...

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

payoki

Two months since the extraction and already...

#1 Post by payoki »

my gaps have closed half way!
everyone at the doctors office seemed surprised by my progress.
What is wrong with my teeth?
One assistant told me that my teeth are all very wobbly that she
was actually scared to put in a new wire.
My teeth are not in such a good shape. Could that be the reason why
my teeth are moving so fast?
mother of one.

Braced4braces

#2 Post by Braced4braces »

You have not said how long u have been in braces...
Everybody's teeth moves at different paces. When you said your teeth are "not in such a good shape", u mean...? Is it your teeth or your gums? Did u see a dentist/perio to check on your gum condition before putting braces? Maybe u shd have a check up on your gums?

Hope things turn out well for u!

JumpTheDitch

#3 Post by JumpTheDitch »

Be happy your gaps are closing, Payoki, I wish my gaps closed as quickly!

I had my extractions a year ago; one gap is still half a tooth wide. With scheduled debanding a month and a half away and still such a gap, methinks my going-naked-day will be postponed :(.

So embrace your teeth's responsiveness, I say :thumbsup:.