Rubber Bands

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

She Waits

Rubber Bands

#1 Post by She Waits »

A question: it is alright if I accidently swallow the rubber bands/elastics in my mouth right? I think I just did while eating crackers - I didn't even realise until I looked in the mirror :oops: !

lionfish

#2 Post by lionfish »

If I had a dollar for every elastic I've swallowed.....

Don't worry about it, it happens.

PS: which side of the Harbour are you on? Just curious, there are so many Sydneysiders here these days. Meryaten....be afraid, be very afraid. :lol: :lol:

She Waits

#3 Post by She Waits »

Hmm…not quite good with geography, but if I said south side of the harbour would that make sense? (I’m not rich! Just another poor uni student trying to get another summer job – only one more month of summer left!) Thanks for the reply by the way lionfish, Meryaten and KK! The story about the cat and its fetish for rubber bands is adorably humorous :lol: .

Today was actually the first day I tried to eat something harder than congee or oatmeal porridge, i.e. crackers. I bought a box without really thinking, opened it whilst waiting at the train station, popped it into my mouth and then oh crap! – it was harder than I expected :shock: ! I must have stood for a whole agonising minute waiting for it to soften while my sister laughed at me. Eventually another crack went in (at home – free from public and sisterly gawking) and apparently a rubber band as well :wink: !

Cheers, She Waits.

lionfish

#4 Post by lionfish »

She Waits wrote:Hmm…not quite good with geography, but if I said south side of the harbour would that make sense?

Today was actually the first day I tried to eat something harder than congee or oatmeal porridge, i.e. crackers. I bought a box without really thinking, opened it whilst waiting at the train station, popped it into my mouth and then oh crap! – it was harder than I expected :shock: ! I must have stood for a whole agonising minute waiting for it to soften while my sister laughed at me. Eventually another crack went in (at home – free from public and sisterly gawking) and apparently a rubber band as well :wink: !

Cheers, She Waits.
Yes, it makes sense to me. The vast south (you can tell I don't live there - I'm on the other side of the bridge).

Glad you're graduating to something more substantial than porridge. You should be a grand master at crackers in next to no time. :lol:

Love the story about the cat, Meryaten. And as far as finding elastics is concerned, KK, I've found them on the floor, in the bed, in my handbag and in my husband's shoes.