Celebrities that had braces.

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

M1k3y

#46 Post by M1k3y »

They aren't that bad. I think you all are being a bit too critical now.

http://www.idontlikeyouinthatway.com/bl ... alwis3.jpg
http://www.idontlikeyouinthatway.com/bl ... alwis1.jpg
Last edited by M1k3y on Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Braced 5-27-06 - 18 months with braces
Case 1 - minor crookedness
Envision Composite Brackets
M1k3y's introduction with photos
M1k3y's journey with photos

Debranded 3-20-08

Jillianleab

#47 Post by Jillianleab »

I know celebrity chef Giada DeLaurentis had braces as a child. The Food Network did an entire show on her life and I remember seeing pics of her as a child with what looked like impacted canines. I'd KILL for her teeth now!

~jlb~

Braced 5/19/06 - Full Metal Mouth!
Went topless 07/27/07!
Totally NAKED 08/30/07!

See my braces story with lots of pics here:
http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... 2806#92806

empire11

#48 Post by empire11 »

For you basketball fans out there, Vince Carter had braces a couple years ago when he played for the SPAM.

bunnyfluff

#49 Post by bunnyfluff »

This might be sacrilige to those who are big into the modeling world, but for the love of BOB, Kate Moss needs to fix her teeth D:

Kirsten Dunst, too.

As far as smiles I LOVE....Britney Spears! Her teeth are amazing. Always so white!

Love me, that's all I ask of you....
[ May 15, 2004 ]

chicklets

#50 Post by chicklets »

Talk about needing fixing, has anyone noticed singer, Jewel? Beautiful girl, awesome voice, but you'd think with singing she'd be more inclined to have those fixed (particularly the right upper canine). :?

joney

#51 Post by joney »

Chicklet, I saw Jewel on American Idol, I'd never seen her before, she is unknown in the UK. I agree with you about her teeth. However, maybe she doesn't care, maybe she's comfortable with herself or is worried that a brace might interfere with her recording.
2 Extractions 2nd November 2006
Brace On 10th November 2006
Top brace off 26 June 2008 (19 1/2 months)

rmwolf83

#52 Post by rmwolf83 »

Joney I think you're right, Jewel is just comfortable in her own skin. I remember years back when she first made a name for herself, her crooked tooth was a big issue. She always said that it was what made her unique and that she'd never have it fixed....just like her crooked nose. I must say, I do admire her for her confidence and high self esteem!

Debanding: 12/18/07!!! Yay!!!!!

Front Teeth Bracketed 7/25/2006
Back Teeth Banded 7/18/2006
Inspire Ice Uppers/front 8 w/ metal lowers
Treatment time: 19 - 26 mos.

choccyface

#53 Post by choccyface »

Anna Friel had braces recently too, see http://uk.askmen.com/gossip/anna-friel/ ... mouth.html

Although you are unlikly to find a picture of her with them as she was so self concious.

Sarah x

ChooChooo

#54 Post by ChooChooo »

I think a lot of the celebrities have veneers too. Like Denzel Washington and who knows how many others. Quick fixes!