New pics of my teeth..after expansion..gap is now gone!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

lemonlyme

New pics of my teeth..after expansion..gap is now gone!

#1 Post by lemonlyme »

Hopefully the pictures paste! I think they're looking pretty good!

Nawners

#2 Post by Nawners »

Very nice!! And I love the pink power chain...
~There's no wrong way to eat a Rhesus~

Qtgirl

#3 Post by Qtgirl »

They look very nice lemonlyme! Im loving your powerchain, I have a pink one myself (just in time for Valentines :P )

lemonlyme

#4 Post by lemonlyme »

Thanks, Yey! I'm so excited they're straightening out so nicely. I'm going in for my 4th adjustment tomorrow and i'm getting hot pink on bottom, light pink on top! :)

overseasmel

#5 Post by overseasmel »

Your teeth are looking fantastic. How long have you been braced LL? I am soooo looking forward to the gap closing myself.

:-V

Braced 20 Nov 06. Sentenced to 18-30 months. Released 23 Feb 09 (27 months and 3 days).
Uppers: 3M Clarity Ceramic. Lowers: Damon 3MX.
SARPE 21 April 06 and 7.5 months in expander (on for 2 weeks before surgery), turning to a width of 14.5mm.

lemonlyme

#6 Post by lemonlyme »

I've been braced since November on top, bottoms since October i think. :) My expander comes out March 26th! YEY

spaced*out

#7 Post by spaced*out »

Your teeth look GREAT!!! I am just starting my process . I go to get 4 extractions soon , and not long after that I get braced . Has anyone had an RPE , Lingual expander, and braces at the same time? :?: