Yeah I got braces today!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

-Michael-

Yeah I got braces today!

#1 Post by -Michael- »

It's party time :D

Haha, I chronicled the entire day of getting braces with my little digital camera. From the drive there, to getting the braces...I took some fun pics! The doc was super cool when I told him I brought a camera and wanted to chronicle everything. He loved idea and took some pics himself during the process. Then some tech-girls came over and they were goofing around with the camera. It was quite funny!

I am loving my new braces. I'm super-fly now with my Damons :D

Drive Thru: "Yes, I'll take one perfect smile to go please..."

hahaha. I'm excited. Can you tell? Alright back to work. I will post some pics, thoughts on everything and notes on the procedure as it happened step-by-step, later on tonight! It will be a story of sorts straight from chrome-boy :)

-Michael-

Kat

#2 Post by Kat »

Congrats! You are in a better place.

Jenny5

#3 Post by Jenny5 »

Congratulations! Can't wait to see those pics. Good luck with your treatment!

chevyhuny

#4 Post by chevyhuny »

What a great idea Michael, a perfect way to capture your exciting day. :D I can't wait to see your photos. And it sounds like you have an fun Orthodontist. That was cool of him to help you out with your photos.
Braced years ago, now I am braced again! Crossing fingers this time around.
Damon 3s on 6 of top front teeth. Damon 3MX on all the rest.

-Michael-

#5 Post by -Michael- »

Thanks everyone :D

Yes I had a good time today recording the venture! I'm putting together the blog (part I of many) right now and will post soon over in the other forum for stories.

So far no pain and it's been about 11 hours since I got them on.

Just call me CHROME from now on. I'm pretty sure a few cars that were coming the other way were swerving because of the glare of my new braces...these things are super shiny!...hahaha :)

-Chrome-
(Michael)

bsblguy

#6 Post by bsblguy »

I get my braces tomorrow and am very excited. I like the idea of taking pics of it, maybe I'll do that. I'll finally have a reason to smile, to show off my braces. 1 order of shiny metal mouth please. :D