1st adjustment done. Updated with pictures

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

looloog

1st adjustment done. Updated with pictures

#1 Post by looloog »

this is todays picture , 1 mo and 2 weeks into treatment.

I have a spring as can be clearly seen going accross. The tooth without a bracket on is my flipper, aka false tooth that i cant stand anymore because its like a retainer and it just adds more bulk in my mouth now.

My wire is kept in with this cross shaped things that snap into the bracket. Anyones else have these?

see how one side of the teeth look higher than the other, as though there is an incline, is this corrected with braces too? i never noticed that until the braces were on. Is that what 'leveling' is?
Last edited by looloog on Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

looloog

#2 Post by looloog »

Thanks KK! I know the pictures dont always do justice, but I am seeing changes, especially from the side where you can notice the gap between the false tooth and those next to it totally opening up.
Taking photos really helps keep track, ill be taking more as i progress

Cheers!