Progress Report

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Samantha19

Progress Report

#1 Post by Samantha19 »

Hi everyone,

Sorry its been awhile since I have been back. College has been keeping me really busy and I have been working on keeping my grades up (and getting my grades up in one subject).

Anyway, I went to my first checkup on the 23rd of January (yeah I know it was awhile ago) and my ortho said "I looks like your teeth are moving pretty well, so if the progress continues the 6 to 8 months will be more towards the 6 months"

Great news!

So my teeth are getting strighter, I am used to them pretty much right now and in another week and a half (or so) I go back for my second checkup.

I have found there are things that are weird to do with braces, so I am just careful with them.

I appreciate all the support I got from people here in the begining. And I will try to be back more often (and update my blog, I have been slack on that too).
Samantha

Tooth-Colored Brackets and a white wire for 8 months.

Braces are off! Retainer coming soon