Bday Tomorrow, Anyone Else? Feb. 27

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

gramsinbraces

Bday Tomorrow, Anyone Else? Feb. 27

#1 Post by gramsinbraces »

Hi all, suppose to get braces tomorrow finally, two weeks ago the Blizzard of 2007 hit and my appt. was cancelled, so going to try again tomorrow,,yea!!! 48 and Thinking Positive!!
]

Top expander 12/2006
Top Braces Feb. 27, 2007
Top Expander removed 7/2007
Bottom expander 7/2007

rcsw6

#2 Post by rcsw6 »

It's mine turn tomorrow morning, so in approx 12 hours time I will be coming out of the surgery into the sunshine beaming from ear to ear. Maybe! I've booked the next three days off work to acclimatise, but if I feel ok I might face it Thursday.

gramsinbraces

#3 Post by gramsinbraces »

So far prettygood, My ortho suggested Motrin as soon as he was done, so I did take that. I have had supper and still doing great, wondering about the morning? So sorry to hear that your lips are so sore. I had the expander first and the pain from that was horrible, so I'm hoping that I've experienced the worse part of this procedure. Be sure to do your warm salt water rinse. Hope you feel better tomorrow.
]

Top expander 12/2006
Top Braces Feb. 27, 2007
Top Expander removed 7/2007
Bottom expander 7/2007

sdp5543

#4 Post by sdp5543 »

Me too. Tomorrow at 9:00 CST. I'm nervous but excited. 8)