What's the best way to take a picture of your mouth?

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

pcgal

What's the best way to take a picture of your mouth?

#1 Post by pcgal »

Now that I have had my 1st adjustment, I want to get some pics. Any advice out there on the best way to do it myself?

Ives

#2 Post by Ives »

I asked pretty much the same question not long ago. Theres a good how to in the " how to " forum. Check it out.

Ives
Braced March 1st 07

Ives

#3 Post by Ives »

sorry, double post. first one said failed to send so I sent it again. Oh well
Braced March 1st 07

pcgal

#4 Post by pcgal »

Thanks, I'll check