Braced

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

gramsinbraces

Braced

#1 Post by gramsinbraces »

Well I finally got braced today at 1:30, so far so good, only had the front four put on as he still needs more movement from my expander. I have eaten supper and still doing great. I also had them put on lavedar ligs, the assistant assumed I wouldn't want color, but I surprised her and said Yes I do want colors. I really like my choice. Thanks to everyone here for helping me prepare for today.
]

Top expander 12/2006
Top Braces Feb. 27, 2007
Top Expander removed 7/2007
Bottom expander 7/2007

platinum

#2 Post by platinum »

WOW!

I am interested in lavender ligs,m but scared od them getting stained easily. Do you have pictures?

lionfish

#3 Post by lionfish »

Glad you're travelling well, grams.

I think you should be OK with lavender.

gramsinbraces

#4 Post by gramsinbraces »

Don't be afraid, it's a really nice , pretty color, not bold at all, I was really surprised and so happy I did it. Sorry no pics, I need to figure out how to post them. I will have to do some research on here. But hey, go for it..
]

Top expander 12/2006
Top Braces Feb. 27, 2007
Top Expander removed 7/2007
Bottom expander 7/2007