1st adjustment tomorrow!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

raninhas

1st adjustment tomorrow!

#1 Post by raninhas »

I have my first adjustment tomorrow. I'll make sure to ask if I can brush and floss without the wire, I'm thrilled just by imagining it :lol:
I'll also ask about my cleanings, if I can have one right away, or not.
And I'll mention one thing that's been bugging me... My right tooth between my front one and my canine seems to be getting a bit behind the front one...not too evident, but I can definitely see it, and feel it with my tongue...I know it's normal for things to get bad before getting better...but it kind of scares me...
And now, to take the pressure off, a smaller "dillema"..what lig color to chose? This is my first time changing ligs, I have aqua ones, I love them, but I want to change...any ideas, suggestions?

Manicmomma

#2 Post by Manicmomma »

I'd help with the lig color suggestions, but choosing colors for myself gives me anxiety. Ahhhhh!

Good luck on your first adjustment!

thesallymonster

#3 Post by thesallymonster »

Try looking at this post: viewtopic.php?t=7057
*The Sallymonster*

Now in elastics, too! Since 2/25/09.

becks

#4 Post by becks »

Good luck with your adjustment. Can't advise on lig color choice as I've only been braced one week today. (Woohoo, my 1 week anniversary.. :lol: ) But spring is here/coming soon. Maybe some pretty pastels....pink maybe? Let us know what you get!