New Member!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

gumball

New Member!

#1 Post by gumball »

I'm a new member and just wanted to say hi to everyone. I'll be getting braces soon and this board has been really informative.

Anyway, not sure exactly when I'll be getting the braces. I'm going for a consultation on Wed with the oral surgeon. I'll be having two wisdom teeth and a baby tooth pulled before I can get braced.

Carolinahigh12

#2 Post by Carolinahigh12 »

Welcome to the club. As you can tell by my ticker, I too have to have a consult with the OS to get two wisdom teeth removed and then I will have my xrays and molds made on May 2nd. Good Luck!!!
[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

~~~Nicole~~~

Manicmomma

#3 Post by Manicmomma »

Welcome to the forums! I hope you find this site as friendly and informative as I have. :)
~~~Courage is fear that said it's prayers.~~~