Lig colours (colors)

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

mhiemstra

#316 Post by mhiemstra »

Has anybody ever had red and orange? I may be planning this combination for my next appointment *grins*

Red=the pain of upcoming exams
Orange=Dutch National Day!

turrrtlelove22

#317 Post by turrrtlelove22 »

Pink, purple and yellow...silver on top...

LiFe iS A HoOt iF You arE aN oWL...O.o

Sept. 28 ~ Consult with Orthodontist
Dec. 5 ~ Spacers In
Dec. 12 ~ Braces On!!!

onny

#318 Post by onny »

manglemouth: You just inspired me for my next adjustments color choice, thx :D it looks damn cool

i currently have:

I asked for glowing pink, but it was out after 4 ligatures so they continued with lighter pink :/ (you can see the bright pink on the right side on 4 brackets)
Sep03/2007 6th adjustment.
Nov08/2006 was B-day!
36 month top and bottom metal. All 8 molars banded now. Bioprogressive technic and HG some day.
My Braces Journey Blog.

Amy19

#319 Post by Amy19 »

I thought i would go with boring black this adjustment! and i love it makes my teeth look very white! still stuck with the clear powerchain, so another month of yellow! but at least it does the job

*smile*

Amy x

[/url]

lemonlyme

#320 Post by lemonlyme »

Light pink..and white on the bottom

lea72104

#321 Post by lea72104 »

My first "official" color on my "official" brace day! (i say official because last week i only got spacers and some brackets and today i got everything else!)

Gap

#322 Post by Gap »

Lea - I love that color combo. I'm so jealous. :)

spaced*out

#323 Post by spaced*out »

I don't have any pics uploaded yet of my colors but my very first colors were light pink , bright orange , and lime green . Currently I have orange and yellow <don't like the yellow at all>.

PrincessMelody

#324 Post by PrincessMelody »

I never posted my St. Patties day ligs... woops. Second month in a row I've forgot to update my colors here...

Check out my braces story by clicking the WWW
28 months and 22 days in braces
Now in an upper and lower Hawley retainer.

Nawners

#325 Post by Nawners »

Here are my new colors, purple and a light, seafoamish-green. I originally wanted neon green, but that's the closest my ortho had to neon green.
I should have just went with all purple, since you can't really see the green anyway... :roll:
~There's no wrong way to eat a Rhesus~

Patricia S.

#326 Post by Patricia S. »

Here is my first "braced" pic. Easter colors!!! (you can see them better if you click on the pic)

Patricia

alexa

#327 Post by alexa »

Nice black ligs, Karen! I've had black a few times (actually, I have them alternating with aqua right now...) and I like it!

Also loving the neon elastics...I had the neon ones for a month. They fascinated my friends, family and co-workers! :lol:
Spacers: 1/26/05; 2/6/06; 3/15/06; 4/24/06
4 First Bicuspids removed: 2/2005
Metal Braces, top and bottom: 3/1/05; Debanded 7/26/07
Hawley retainers top and bottom

SnowSara

#328 Post by SnowSara »

KK, I like the colors of your elastic bands. I will be getting elastics in the future, I hope my ortho has some fun colors like those!

I've just had my 1st adjustment, so I only have 2 colors so far.

Blue

And a lavender chain, in this photo they look more pink than they really are.

I have so many plans for color combos!! My adjustments are really far apart, every 8 weeks, so I have lots of time to think about it! I know I want to do baby pink, this metallic/pearl purple that's really cool, and either teal or green. So fun!

Kodius Champion

#329 Post by Kodius Champion »

Metallic Green -- just like Tim! :P

lz

#330 Post by lz »

I love this thread really helps for me to decide what I want. I think I'll go with green and pink I'm a green kinda girl its my favoritest color!!