Hi everyone

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

anggsldr

Hi everyone

#1 Post by anggsldr »

I am trying to get used to these things. I am still having trouble eating some foods. I had pizza last night and it still hurt to chew it. Easter candy is a big No-No! Sure miss my favorite sticky candies. I am a 36 old kid! LOL

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Nervous

#2 Post by Nervous »

Welcome to the forum :)

looloog

#3 Post by looloog »

Hi,
Just dont try to eat a tootsie roll! After a month of being braced, i realized with caution i can eat anything, so i tested my new chewing skills with a tootsie roll and broke a bracket!
Everything else should be fine :D

Neysa

#4 Post by Neysa »

Congratulations and welcome.
This is the best thread ever! I am so glad you brought this up, anggsldr.
Here I was feeling guilty because I snuck 2 of my daughter's chocolate eggs. :paperbag: I couldnt chew them but I ate them and the whole time I was expecting the ortho police to bust my door down. :oops: Is it really ok to have those "forbidden foods" if we brush like maniacs afterwards? :huh:

skibunnie29

#5 Post by skibunnie29 »

Congrats!! I plan on drinking lot's of protein shakes for the first week. I'm such a wuss when it comes to tooth pain.
Braced April 26th 2007
Inspire ICE on top.
Metal on bottom.