!!! BRACES 2 DAYS AFTER MY 21st !!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

siui6

!!! BRACES 2 DAYS AFTER MY 21st !!

#1 Post by siui6 »

hey guys..

my dentist is putting my braces on for me on may 8th...he didnt refer me to an orthodontist :? is this common??

i have a rotated upper incisor, and my bottom teeth need to be straightened out..my treatment period is supposed to be 9-12 months...

im getting full metal, my dentist says that it R2500 more to get ceramics..and iv read alot bout ceramics and staining..

ohhh...n my dentist did take xrays of my wisdoms, but not much else.. like no mouldings etc u guys r talking bout.. is this ok??

its my first time for getting braces, so im really scared n full of questions, ul be hearing alot more from me i think:)

Nervous

#2 Post by Nervous »

Well, originally my dentist wanted to put on my braces. But, I asked him "So how many times have you done this?" He said "Never".... I decided to find an orthodontist. :P

siui6

#3 Post by siui6 »

[quote="Nervous"]Well, originally my dentist wanted to put on my braces. But, I asked him "So how many times have you done this?" He said "Never".... I decided to find an orthodontist. :P

hehe.. well i found out that this dentist has done alot of braces.. so my mind is at ease now that i know im not sum sick experiment :P