Clear Braces - Inspire ICE

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

crysredd

Clear Braces - Inspire ICE

#1 Post by crysredd »

Well, I am due to get braces next Thursday and I was told that the brand they will "probably" use is www.iceclearbraces.com . The girl told me probably because they might be getting a new brand before then (who knows). Has anyone had any experiences good or bad with this brand of brackets?

Thanks

jennielee81

#2 Post by jennielee81 »

I know there've been some on here with Ice brackets. Do a search (above the list of posts there is a collection of click-ables"

You'll find several people who've had them.

I don't recall, in the 2 1/2 years I've been visiting here, that anyone ever had anything bad to say about them.

Good luck to you!! :D
"Life is an occasion; RISE TO IT!" --Mr. Magorium
I wore Damon 3's and Opals for 20 months at age 42. Braces off January 2007
http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=3535 a little more about me here: http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/co ... 961130.htm

Granola

#3 Post by Granola »

I have ICE ceramic brackets (on the upper arch only), and LOVE them. They are extremely smooth, and aesthetically I'm very pleased with them. They have a very low profile, so they don't stick out as far as some.

I have a lot of photos of them in my journal in the Braces Stories forum, and you can see them in the photo in my avatar.
Uppers placed 2/8/06--Inspire ICE ceramics
Lower (stainless) placed 2/23/06
Treatment time: 17 months (estimated was 12-18 months)
Debonded: July 11th, 2007
Next appointment: June 2008 for retainer & nightguard check

crysredd

#4 Post by crysredd »

Thanks Granola... I feel better about this.