1st adjustment today! *pics*

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

3Scorpios

1st adjustment today! *pics*

#1 Post by 3Scorpios »

Well, today was my first adjustment! :tingrin: Felt very weird, but so far so good..... I'm hoping they don't start hurting like the beginning. We'll see. :Questions:

They are looking great so far, I can already see tons of movement! :dance: Also good I wanted to mention, I had clear ligs the first month and she said they still looked GREAT, hardly any staining and I drink a glass of red wine 3-4x/week and I drink 2 cups of coffee each morning.... plus tons of ketchup, I've had spaghetti sauce, pizza, etc..... I just brush right after each meal :-} and no problems! FYI! :crazy:

Here is a pic from before treatment (my major problem is alignment) --

and one from today, just 28 days in! OH! You'll notice today I got light pink ligs! I let my kids pick the color! :pinkbraces:

ema27

#2 Post by ema27 »

CONGRATS :D Heres hoping that your teeth continue to move so fast!

lz

#3 Post by lz »

wow! thats incredible progress!!!

mbarbi

#4 Post by mbarbi »

congrats!!! just had my first adjustment too :)

Mommynbraces

#5 Post by Mommynbraces »

Wow! It is amazing at how fast our teeth can move. I can see you are showing movement. Visable movement it not only rewarding but also motivating. EXCELLENT! :tingrin:

Spacers placed: March 13th 2007
Teeth Cleaned: March 20th 2007
Braced: April 3rd 2007

3Scorpios

OWWIE

#6 Post by 3Scorpios »

Thanks everybody! :HugeGrin: However, today they are KILLIN' me! They didn't start hurting until about 10pm last nite.... then all of a sudden... BOOM! :huh: :FeelSick: I sometimes clinch my teeth at night and it woke me up 2 or 3 times with pain! I'd clinch (evidentally) and then OUCHIE :soremouth:

Oh, well... no pain no gain I suppose...... won't complain too much, I lost 8.5 lbs the first week in my braces, if I can do that each month I'll be in good shape! LOL :thumbsup:

LaaLaa

#7 Post by LaaLaa »

Oh my goodness, your teeth are moving so fast!! That's such great news for you! :D I too I guess had a habit for clinching my teeth during the night which I didn't discover until having braces but one thing's for sure...it hurts like hell. :x I've pretty much been in constant pain for the past few days after getting four teeth extracted. Gah, I sure hope the pain gets better soon, and very soon because I don't know how long I can keep up with this. :-((

skyclad

isnt it amazing?

#8 Post by skyclad »

Isnt it amazing how quickly we feel and see movement? Your teeth have definitely had some good movement... :-88 heres to that continuing.
When you win, nothing hurts....Joe Namath