Advice? Please

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Amy19

Advice? Please

#1 Post by Amy19 »

Hi

I went for my 4th adjustment yesterday, and my ortho said she is shocked at how fast my teeth are moving (i just hope i can have them off before i start uni in sep)

So, she put this second wire across my top arch which looks like a criss cross, does anyone know what that does??

also, i have an elastic now on my left side, she said it was to straighten out my midline, i thought elastics were used to sort out bites not midlines? Ive had 2 pesky hooks added into my arches for the elastics as well ohhhh what fun!

Sorry i would of asked my ortho these questions but i kind of ran out of there so i could get to the beach earlier to enjoy the weather!

pic is added below with new blue ligs

Hope everyone is well

Amy x

[/url]

chillin-in-grilz

#2 Post by chillin-in-grilz »

Wow!
Brace Free February 17th, 2009

Braces January 29, 2007

Amy19

#3 Post by Amy19 »

Yeh, i think the blue is growing on me, finally my ortho had a funky colour for once!

Yep i sure did have IPR done so it makes sense, that she doesnt want to gaps to open up again after all the work the powerchains did.

Thanks, meryaten and KK once again for coming to my rescue with advice.

I can't believe ive had them on for nearly 6 months

Thanks again

Amy x :D

[/url]