1st Picture attempt

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Ready2go43

1st Picture attempt

#1 Post by Ready2go43 »

Hope to god this worksImage
Braced 19/04/07
Damon 3s
Upper & Lower

Ready2go43

#2 Post by Ready2go43 »

a couple more for luck
Braced 19/04/07
Damon 3s
Upper & Lower

skyclad

Cant wait

#3 Post by skyclad »

I cant wait to see your progress.
When you win, nothing hurts....Joe Namath

Ready2go43

#4 Post by Ready2go43 »

Thanks guys,they were taken with my nieces camera as mine is in hospital,so I am not used to it.Those were many I took on brace day,I am going to take some more this weekend,I want to keep a photo diary so I can look back at what my teeth used to look like :wink:
Braced 19/04/07
Damon 3s
Upper & Lower

Lisa65

#5 Post by Lisa65 »

A photo diary is a great idea. I get hubby to take pics of my teeth every 2 or 3 weeks, so if I get a bad brace day I look back and see what progress my teeth have made.
Good pics, BTW!