Finally got them on!!!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

djbug

Finally got them on!!!

#1 Post by djbug »

well i got my braces today... i dont know how to post pics on here though, so when i figure it out i will put some up!! this is a great site :wink: [/img]

Miss Smiley

#2 Post by Miss Smiley »

Welcome to the cool club! You're never too big of a person to take some pills for the pain!

lz

#3 Post by lz »

oh congrats!!
I cant wait to see pics
u can make a photobucket account at photobucket.com and upload the pics and paste the code here the ones that starts with [img]

Tin Indian

#4 Post by Tin Indian »

Congratulations
Braces on 9/01/2006- Braces off 4/14/08

skyclad

WELCOME

#5 Post by skyclad »

Cant wait to see your pix and progress.
When you win, nothing hurts....Joe Namath

Tamiel34

#6 Post by Tamiel34 »

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!