Elastics question and SET DATE!!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Cynthia1251

Elastics question and SET DATE!!

#1 Post by Cynthia1251 »

So i had an adjustment this past thursday and my ortho gave me elastics for a second time (he ordered me to stop using them for a time). He told me to wear them ONLY at nights, but there anything wrong with wearing them during the day instead (and not at night)?

HE ALSO GAVE ME SOME GOOOOOOOD NEWS! I get my braces off june 14. WOOT. I cannot wait. 8)

skyclad

That's great news

#2 Post by skyclad »

Cynthia,
Glad you hear you will be debanded soon. I bet you are excited. Cant wait to see debanded pix.
When you win, nothing hurts....Joe Namath

Dimples

#3 Post by Dimples »

Congrats! You get your braces off on my anniversary!