Update

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

skibunnie29

Update

#1 Post by skibunnie29 »

Well it's been almost a month since being braced. I only had to go to the Ortho once to get my ligs changed because I kept popping them off. :(

It was hard having braces the first week. I don't even notice them now. Brushing after each meal is now habit.

Also, for those with Ceramic braces. The grey ligs look great and don't stain like the clear. My teeth looked so yellow from the coffee stains on my ligs. The silver can barely be seen and don't stain. :)
Braced April 26th 2007
Inspire ICE on top.
Metal on bottom.

pegasus

#2 Post by pegasus »

thanks for the advice on the ligs. I am getting clear uppers and wasn't sure what would be the best as far as staining. I drink a lot of coffee and tea.(not to mention, still smoke).

nice teeth

#3 Post by nice teeth »

Thanks, I'm going to ask for silver ligs. I only have 2 ligs but they always put clear on and sometimes my son will say it looks like I have a piece of corn in my teeth :roll: . Not very nice, lol.

skibunnie29

#4 Post by skibunnie29 »

I'm glad I could assist with the lig colors on ceramic uppers. I had my picture taken today and it doesn't look like I'm even wearing braces. I will always request silver/grey ligs for now on. :)
Braced April 26th 2007
Inspire ICE on top.
Metal on bottom.