Wire Came Out Of Molar Band....

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

CHOIRSPARKLE

Wire Came Out Of Molar Band....

#1 Post by CHOIRSPARKLE »

Hi.....My wire came out of my molar band on the bottom right. I can't get it make in the tube...Please help!!!!
Braces Put On:

Upper: June 2003
Lower: Oct. 2004

Dark_angel

#2 Post by Dark_angel »

I did this shortly after getting my braces on eating a yorkie bar :evil: it was because there was a large gap between my molar and the next tooth due to an extraction and i was also in very flexible wires having only been in braces a few weeks. I cant remember if i got it to back in or not.

sportsgrl97

#3 Post by sportsgrl97 »

wow! lol what did you do... it says you have had your lower braces on now for almost 3 years... and that means you have a relatively stiff wire... you must have chomped on something hard.. lol :) is it bent... ? if you cant fix it with your fingers or tweezers (tweezers work great!) then give your ortho a call.. it will take literally 2 seconds to fix.

Michelle

CHOIRSPARKLE

#4 Post by CHOIRSPARKLE »

Unfortunately, my orthodontist is located about an hour and a half away.....

I lived in the town where he is located now, but moved away (hour and a half away) in 2005...and....since my insurance sucks (ACCESS card) I can't transfer to another orthodontist it seems.......I hate this!!!!!!!!!
Braces Put On:

MetalMouse

#5 Post by MetalMouse »

CHOIRSPARKLE: Looks like a braces road trip! :P

CHOIRSPARKLE

#6 Post by CHOIRSPARKLE »

Because of the gas prices, I missed my appointment last week.......................
Braces Put On:

MetalMouse

#7 Post by MetalMouse »

Ride your bike. It may take half the day, but at least you'll be getting in shape and losing the pounds :D