Lig Colors for Purchase

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

LuvBug26

Lig Colors for Purchase

#1 Post by LuvBug26 »

Hey guys..i was wondering, i have heard some people on here talking about they have purchased ligatures in different colors off the internet and i was just wondering how and from what site they did that? I would like to see if i can find more colors than what my ortho has to offer including the sparkle ones but when i 'google' it nothing comes up that helps me out!! :? so i was wondering if anyone might know where to go online to look for them could you please let me know! i have another adjustment in a few weeks and would like to see about getting new ligs to take in before then!! thanks in advance!!! :dance:

"To error is human, to forgive is divine."

chicklets

#2 Post by chicklets »

My ortho had just about every color except light pink!!! I asked very nicely, and to my surprise, they ordered them for me.
Palate expander: 10/10/2006 through 03/27/2007
Spacers and brackets: 03/27/2007
Archwire: 04/05/2007
First adjustment: 06/05/2007

lab117

#3 Post by lab117 »

You can also purchase ortho supplies from jawproducts.com. I ordered some wax through them and I had the shipment in a couple of days.

LuvBug26

#4 Post by LuvBug26 »

thanks for the help..those web sites were great but they seem to have the same colors that my ortho already offers....i was hoping to try and find some glitter/sparkle ones that i have heard talked about on here.....guess i'll just ask my ortho and see if they can order them from wherever it is that they order there ligs from....thanks again!! :-1

"To error is human, to forgive is divine."