update + pictures!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

oceanblue

update + pictures!

#1 Post by oceanblue »

Hello! I finally got my bite issues worked out. After 3 appointments in 1 week ... the ortho finally just filed down my bottom canine ( it was causing the problem). If everything "sets" well I'm still on for my braces to be removed in August! :) Here are pictures - what do you think?!

Upper ceramic and lower metal braces
Round #2 - Had braces as a teen for 4 years!
Treatment time: 14 months
Braces on: July 19th, 2006
Bottom braces off: August 29th, 2007
Top braces off: September 19th, 2007
BLWR on bottom and Essix on top!

Samantha19

Re: update + pictures!

#2 Post by Samantha19 »

Hello! I finally got my bite issues worked out. After 3 appointments in 1 week ... the ortho finally just filed down my bottom canine ( it was causing the problem). If everything "sets" well I'm still on for my braces to be removed in August! :) Here are pictures - what do you think?!

They Look good!

You are a couple of months away! Just like me!

Bet you cannot wait!
Samantha

Tooth-Colored Brackets and a white wire for 8 months.

Braces are off! Retainer coming soon

insanemommy03

#3 Post by insanemommy03 »

Looks really good!!!

I bet you can't wait to get them off!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HeadgearJoe

#4 Post by HeadgearJoe »

looking great, an love that blue powerchain :tingrin:
braces off 1/31/08 wearing bonded retainers with a nightsplint, will get removable hawleys 2/21/08

SDFD TSchott

#5 Post by SDFD TSchott »

What Headgearjoe said, very nice and I love that blue powerchain

~Tim~

Adjustment Sept 14th, 2018
Braces back on August 06, 2018
Braces off April 02, 2008