momday july 16 at 3pm could be the day

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

HeadgearJoe

momday july 16 at 3pm could be the day

#1 Post by HeadgearJoe »

yep monday could be the day , i have no gaps , been wearing my HEADGEAR like a good boy, an my elastics , so maybe i'll get a debond date or get them off then , wouldn't that be great , has anyone ever got them off the same appt day
braces off 1/31/08 wearing bonded retainers with a nightsplint, will get removable hawleys 2/21/08

Sherri

#2 Post by Sherri »

I reallly hope you get the news that you are lookiing for Monday. I've got to hand it to you. You must be extremely patient. I think that I would have gotten a pair of pliers and ripped them off by now if I were you!!!

acehigh

#3 Post by acehigh »

Very happy for you Joe! :D You mean to tell me that you had them put on July 16, (not sure which year), and may have them off on the exact same day? Wow, how often does that happen!

Caroline

#4 Post by Caroline »

I'm sending good vibes your way Joe!
Ceramics
Top braced January 7, 2005
Bottom braced February 4, 2005
Tops off July 10, 2006!!!
Bottoms off August 15, 2006!!!

alexa

#5 Post by alexa »

Good luck, Joe! :D
Spacers: 1/26/05; 2/6/06; 3/15/06; 4/24/06
4 First Bicuspids removed: 2/2005
Metal Braces, top and bottom: 3/1/05; Debanded 7/26/07
Hawley retainers top and bottom

Carolinahigh12

#6 Post by Carolinahigh12 »

Good Luck HGJ.. Your ending will be my beginning.... Make sure you get us an update asap.... :-88 :dance:
[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

~~~Nicole~~~

lildreamer

#7 Post by lildreamer »

Good luck! Congrats on getting this far! Hope the look and feel awesome. :D

iBorg

#8 Post by iBorg »

And the answer is.....?

Good luck. You've been a source of inspiration and amusement. I'm waiting for you book, "101 Things NOT to do in Headgear."

Mike
I wore braces (this time) for 1294 days or 3 years, 6 months and 17 days.
But who's counting?
Jaw Surgery June 1, 2009
Thanks for praying for me and thinking happy thoughts.

HeadgearJoe

#9 Post by HeadgearJoe »

well here it is , i'm still in braces , yep , seams i'm close but not there , my orthodontist told me himselfmaybe next month, then he setup me with a class three elastic on one side an a class two on the other to work on the midline , still need the one's hooked to the inside buttons to keep tipping the molors upright, an oh yes still with the headgear just to hold things inplace , the ortho asst must have known i wasn't done yey , when she started putting things back togather ,she said i have something i got for you , an she pulled out green powerchain, so yep i'm sporting green powerchain, THEY ROCK
braces off 1/31/08 wearing bonded retainers with a nightsplint, will get removable hawleys 2/21/08

HeadgearJoe

#10 Post by HeadgearJoe »

thanks ,yep the GREEN ROCKS :frogbraces:

ssfw

#11 Post by ssfw »

It sounds like it's getting close to getting your braces off. I think it's great that your orthodontist isn't trying to rush the treatment and it sounds like he wants your teeth to look the best they can. You've been an inspiration to me with your patience with the length of time you've had to wear your braces and headgear.

By the way, the green powerchain sounds like a fun color.

Keep us posted.

ssfw
Quad-Helix expander: 1/20/06 - 1/16/07
Upper braces: 5/19/06; lower braces: 9/7/06

Braces removed: 8/19/08
Received retainer: 8/26/08 - wearing retainer 24 hours/day

Next appt.: 11/18/08