Thinking about buying a Rota-Dent toothbrush, who has one?

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Kat

Thinking about buying a Rota-Dent toothbrush, who has one?

#1 Post by Kat »

The dentist says it's a better all around brush over the Sonic care and others because it is more gentle on teeth and gums.
I watched it work on a model set of teeth and I must say it really looks good. My Sonic care brus ($125.00) is ruff on my teeth and can't get inbetwen the wires and teeth like this brush seems to be able to do.
How well do they work?
Anyone use both?

smile2006

#2 Post by smile2006 »

I have a Sonicare elite toothbrush and my husband has the Rotadent toothbrush. The bristles of the Rotadent are very soft, much softer than the Sonicare. The Rotadent has a great little attachment especially for cleaning between brackets. His teeth are noticiably whiter since he has been using the Rotadent (he doesn't have braces though). I would have gotten one too but I already had the Sonicare and it was quite expensive. I like the Sonicare better now that I had my braces removed. The shape of the brush is a bit weird given the shape of brackets, that's where I think the Rotadent brush with the braces specific head would be great.

vivi21

#3 Post by vivi21 »

hello kat, I have the Rotadent brush & i think it works really good, I got mine went I change denist I was free if I had a deep cleaning done. :D

yea u should look online to see if you find it cheaper
Got my Braces on 08-04-06
Now on Hawley