Bottoms are on..."new pics"

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Chiwawamom

Bottoms are on..."new pics"

#1 Post by Chiwawamom »

Well, I survived having the bottoms on. There is still need of more movement so that my uppers are not hitting my lowers. My back teeth don't even meet now..: ( My lower lips feels like beef jerky already...ahhh it's all coming back to me now. Here are some new pics of my full metal mouth sporting haloween colored ligs.
Oh..and I tried eating.......VERY HARD TO DO NOW. I keep biting my lower lip everytime I chew.....: (

LaShaun

#2 Post by LaShaun »

so what was your reason for getting braces?
how long have you been braces?

Nice ligs

braceface101

#3 Post by braceface101 »

your teeth are looking good. my bottoms are alot more crowded.
Metal:
upper arch 5/24
lower arch 10/16

Chiwawamom

#4 Post by Chiwawamom »

Main reason for braces.....MAJOR deep bite. So bad that lowers where wearing behind uppers and hitting roof of mouth. I could end up with more problems down the road if I didnt....plus I had gaps anyway so cosmetically it will be nice......see how far away my 4 fronts are from everywhere else...I have a rodents mouth..: ) That too will be corrected. But mainly for the deep bite..

Chiwawamom

#5 Post by Chiwawamom »

Crowding is definetly not a problem for me...I don't have enough teeth. A good thing to be said about crowding or too many teeth..easier"and less expensive" to remove..than to add. If I need extra teeth I would have to go with implants...

LaShaun

#6 Post by LaShaun »

So how long did they give you?
I'm suppose to be in them for 2 years but I think it will b shorter due my teeth moving so well. I had crowding in the front of my lower and a canine in the top right.

Good luck with the braces, it will all worth it in the end

Chiwawamom

#7 Post by Chiwawamom »

OOOPS forgot to answer a question....I have been in braces Upper braces since May 14th and lowers just added this morning. I have an 18 month sentence. 1 yr 1 month to GO!

Chiwawamom

#8 Post by Chiwawamom »

Yah .....im hoping my treatment goes by quick and I get them off ealry too. Already since 11a this morning im getting a gap between my 2 bottom teeth. Its CRAZY how fast they move....

Chiwawamom

#9 Post by Chiwawamom »

THANKS Kiwi!!!! This is the 1st time I have done the alternating colors... I feel like these colors stand out more than any others I have chose before. Next I will for orange and pink....I will post those on the lig colors column. : )

Chiwawamom

#10 Post by Chiwawamom »

PS....that gap you see on the bottom 2 front...that formed like 2 hrs after the braces were put on....AND IT HURTS!!!!!!!!! I can't believe how fast teeth can move! :oops: