Possibly done

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Ariesinatl

Possibly done

#1 Post by Ariesinatl »

Well it's been almost 2 years since I've been braced. I have an appointment today at 1. Last appt the Dr planned on debracing me and get molds done again, but I've had some movement and probably need to keep them on for a little bit longer. I'm really excited and little anxious as I've gotten used to having them and they've been incorporated into my personal identity. They're a part of who I am. I feel a little sad that they're coming off but yet, happy to finally come the end of a long journey. Although, it does seem like only yesterday that I got them on. I remember thinking " how am I going to endure these things for 2 years?" Time flies and the next thing you know, it's time to get em' off.

I can't thank KK enough for this site. It has helped me through my issues, provided a massive knowledge base that has helped me and others learn to live with braces. Anyway, thanks to everyone that has helped make this site so amazing.

Ed
Me

Braced 23 Months 10 Days

badbite

#2 Post by badbite »

Wow, I envy you. I am just starting out and do not even have mine on yet. I hope you will keep checking in to give others (like myself) some much needed advice.