Getting Braces fitted on Wed 28/11/2007 for my Wedding

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

AliKat

Getting Braces fitted on Wed 28/11/2007 for my Wedding

#1 Post by AliKat »

Hi everyone, just found this site last week after my first consultation.

Ive been thinking about getting braces for a few years now, my dentist always said it wouldnt make much difference and I'd need to get a few teeth removed and it would be allot of hassle for not much difference, but i dont need any removed, thank God!!

I finally made an appointment a few weeks ago, went last Tuesday and Im getting them fitted next Wed. This seems really quick to me as Im new to all this! Im getting married 2nd Aug 08 and wanted my 2 front teeth sorted by then! Im only getting them on my top teeth, they'll remove them for my wedding and they said Ill see a dramatic difference by then, then they'll put them back on after my honeymoon. I was told they would be on for 12-14 months all in!

Really nervous as it's been so quick but looking forward to having nice teeth in my wedding pictures!!
Any info would be appreciated as im new to all this!!

Thanks Ali

principessa

#2 Post by principessa »

Hi Alikat
Welcome to the site - I've had braces now since July 06, mainly to sort out my two front teeth which stuck out a bit and to close the large gap - they moved really quickly after being braced, so I'm sure your teeth will look great by the time you get married.
All the very best!
Ciao
xx :lol: