Another Poll: Brush teeth in shower?

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

HeadgearJoe

#16 Post by HeadgearJoe »

i do sometimes
braces off 1/31/08 wearing bonded retainers with a nightsplint, will get removable hawleys 2/21/08

FiatFan

#17 Post by FiatFan »

I've started doing this recently as the weather's turned wintery because now brushing takes a bit longer than it used to I'd rather stand under the warm shower whilst brushing than stand out in the cold by the sink!!

newguy

#18 Post by newguy »

after i finish brushing, i open my mouth towards the shower head like the dolphins in sea world during feeding time so that i can get a mouth full of water to rinse.

Quirky Girl

#19 Post by Quirky Girl »

I used to think that I was weird for doing this...I guess not.

HeadgearJoe

#20 Post by HeadgearJoe »

nope to weird at all , you'll find folks with this much hardwear will do just about anything to keep the clean an to do it a bit easier
braces off 1/31/08 wearing bonded retainers with a nightsplint, will get removable hawleys 2/21/08

TexasAggie09

#21 Post by TexasAggie09 »

My roommate my first year of college did this. It never really bothered me too much, but sometimes there would be toothpaste somehow left on the shower floor... and once or twice on the shower wall! Never could figure out how she managed that...

Spanner

#22 Post by Spanner »

No i've never brushed my teeth in the shower, it just wouldn't seem right.