HAPPY NEW YEAR! TO EVERYONE

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

mottsrods

HAPPY NEW YEAR! TO EVERYONE

#1 Post by mottsrods »

I know it's a few days early but I wanted to extend my regards to all of my family here at AW. I know that this is a family because of how helpful everyone is to each other, and by how much compassion we have for each other.

Come New Years Eve, I will be raising a wine glass to everyone here and to Lynn for bringing us all together. I'm thankful to have friends as good as I have here.

Happy New Years Everyone,

Mott

P.S. Don't drink and drive
Stick a fork In me.......I'm Done!

newguy

#2 Post by newguy »

Cheers to you Mott and our AW crew!
Dec. 22, 2007 - Upper and lower premolars extracted.
Dec. 22, 2007 - Uppers braced with ceramics.
Jan. 26, 2008 - Lowers partially braced with metal. Front four will be braced with ceramics (TBD).
March 22, 2008 - Lowers fully braced. Front four with ceramics.

mottsrods

#3 Post by mottsrods »

Hello all..........just opened a bottle of a 12 year old Cabernet and what to hold the glass out to everyone........Happy New Years.......

I also have some good ole' homeade white liquor for later too!

Mott

p.s. drinking responsibly

browneyedgrl

#4 Post by browneyedgrl »

Mott,

Here's to you, Lynn and the AW community!

Happy New Year!
Started the journey for the second time on January 10th 2008~Ceramic uppers and metal lowers. Removed on June 2nd 2009.

[/url]

mottsrods

#5 Post by mottsrods »

Hello, Occifer...........sure you can ask me anything you want! Have 'I' been drinking.......nooooooo..... I was planning on it though. When do you think is a good time to start? How about right now!!!!

LOL

Drunken Humor