IT WAS MY B-DAY TODAY!!!!!!!!!!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

pdbprodigy1

IT WAS MY B-DAY TODAY!!!!!!!!!!

#1 Post by pdbprodigy1 »

EVERYONE,

I finally got the braces on and you know what they actually look quite good! All metal on both top and bottom. I will be in treatment for approx. 30 months and I am looking forward to the changes. Unfortunately, one of my molar tubes already fell off so I have to go back on Monday to get that repaired. In any event, I'm excited. I'm just worried about my changes in diet. As usual, the info on this site is wonderful. Not only have I saved 1000 dollars but I am also ordering a dentakit as we speak in addition to an electric toothbrush. As always, Lynn you are GREAT!

P.

islandbabe715

#2 Post by islandbabe715 »

Congrats! Hope you enjoy your journey!

Neysa

Congratulations!!!

#3 Post by Neysa »

Good luck with your treatment. I hope all goes well for you. I like the way my braces look also. :tingrin: I find myself smiling more than I ever did before being braced. :banana: And what a great way to start your new year!

XCrun&ride

#4 Post by XCrun&ride »

Congrats! This site helped me a lot too before I got my braces! Good luck with them! :D

AliKat

#5 Post by AliKat »

Well done on your B-Day :-)o , hope it all goes well for you and keep us posted on your progress!!!

:pinkbraces:

Expander fitted 07/01/08
1st Adj 07/01/08

discomom

#6 Post by discomom »

Congratulations!!! I know that I too have found this site to be invaluable!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my dentakit!! I am so glad that I bought one. I am sure that you will love yours as well. Best of luck with your journey! Your attitude sounds great and that is always a plus. Take care, Lori