JAN 15

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

browneyedgrl

#16 Post by browneyedgrl »

Hey Joe,

Good luck on Tuesday, I hope that is your official debanding day! BTW, my twins are as old as your braces, they were born on the 28th.

Keep us posted! :-)o
Started the journey for the second time on January 10th 2008~Ceramic uppers and metal lowers. Removed on June 2nd 2009.

[/url]

HeadgearJoe

#17 Post by HeadgearJoe »

i'm so excitttteddd , getting NAKED ToMMrOw, i think everything looks great , an my bite is nice , :-#)
braces off 1/31/08 wearing bonded retainers with a nightsplint, will get removable hawleys 2/21/08

Lisa65

#18 Post by Lisa65 »

I've got everything except my teeth crossed for you Joe!

iBorg

#19 Post by iBorg »

Joe:
I look forward to hearing how tomorrow goes, as I'm sure a lot of other AW folks are. Here's to public indecency for smiling while NAKED!

Mike
I wore braces (this time) for 1294 days or 3 years, 6 months and 17 days.
But who's counting?
Jaw Surgery June 1, 2009
Thanks for praying for me and thinking happy thoughts.

SinOnYourLips

#20 Post by SinOnYourLips »

I've been waiting too! Almost like the 15th was my debanding too, I wish!

Tomorrow's in less than 24 hrs, keep us posted!!!! :D

Estimated Treatment Time: 12 months to life

HIMgurl

#21 Post by HIMgurl »

It's almost here Joe! Am so excited for you! Omg you will be naked!:biglaf:
I have just completed my treatment!!

smile2006

#22 Post by smile2006 »

Good luck to you, it should go smoothly since you will go "braces free" on my birthday! Good things happen on the 15th of January! Please post a picture!

Nervous

#23 Post by Nervous »

I am getting excited about this, and I'm not even getting debanded yet! Please post pictures if you can :D
Twin Blocks: August 19th, 2004
Braced: September 21st, 2005
Debanded: July 11th, 2008

bracedintx

#24 Post by bracedintx »

Yay HG Joe!! Can't wait to hear your happy news tomorrow.
When I was at the ortho today there were 2 people getting debanded...neither one of them was me :-+
But congrats for you Joe--awesome! :jump:
self-ligating metal brackets all around

HeadgearJoe

#25 Post by HeadgearJoe »

wish me luck today YA'LL .my appt is at 10.00am i'll be there at 9.30 am, i'm looking to be FREE AT LAST FREE AT LAST, well kinda, with bitesplints still at night an retainers guess i'll never realy be ORTHODONTIST FREE , have a great an blessed day everyone
braces off 1/31/08 wearing bonded retainers with a nightsplint, will get removable hawleys 2/21/08

browneyedgrl

#26 Post by browneyedgrl »

Lots of +++++++++++ vibes!!! Have a great day Joe!!! :-)o
Started the journey for the second time on January 10th 2008~Ceramic uppers and metal lowers. Removed on June 2nd 2009.

[/url]

Lisa65

#27 Post by Lisa65 »

any news yet? (I don't know what time it is in Tennessee)

HeyTeach

#28 Post by HeyTeach »

He should be there right about now. Good luck, and smile pretty!

HeadgearJoe

#29 Post by HeadgearJoe »

ok i'm back , i'm kinda free, i still have braces till jan 31, he took xrays , came back in a was looking around at my bite , said i need you to be patient i said ok , he said you don't need your HEADGEAR ANYMORE :D i said good , an i ask are the braces coming off he said well not today , i was told i will have some kinda big bulky mouthguard type of nightsplint with a breathing hole in it he needs to make , so i said ok , he took impressions for that an the bonded wire retainers i'll get on the 31st , after the braces are removed an those retainers are done . i'll get more impressions for the other hawley retainers , i'm kinda bummed but hay it's just a few more weeks , an yes i did get some more kool colors , i have green upper an lower powerchains with yellow ties over them , JOHN DEERE tractor colors , an no i don't have a tractor , all in all i'm ok with a few more weeks , darn TMJ , have a great day all, an thanks for your support an prayers HEADGEARJOEless

HeadgearJoe

my update

#30 Post by HeadgearJoe »

ok i'm back , i'm kinda free, i still have braces till jan 31, he took xrays , came back in a was looking around at my bite , said i need you to be patient i said ok , he said you don't need your HEADGEAR ANYMORE :D i said good , an i ask are the braces coming off he said well not today , i was told i will have some kinda big bulky mouthguard type of nightsplint with a breathing hole in it he needs to make , so i said ok , he took impressions for that an the bonded wire retainers i'll get on the 31st , after the braces are removed an those retainers are done . i'll get more impressions for the other hawley retainers , i'm kinda bummed but hay it's just a few more weeks , an yes i did get some more kool colors , i have green upper an lower powerchains with yellow ties over them , JOHN DEERE tractor colors , an no i don't have a tractor , all in all i'm ok with a few more weeks , darn TMJ , have a great day all, an thanks for your support an prayers HEADGEARJOEless