Paid off my braces....

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

newmetal

Paid off my braces....

#1 Post by newmetal »

Today i paid of my final instalment for my braces and it felt suprisingly good. Im a student and its been a struggle to pay of the £2600 pounds but somehow ive managed to do it in just over a year. I didn't think i was stressed about it as i didn't give it too much thought, but once i paid that last instalment i felt relief. Im going in to get my clear powerchains changed tommorow (as an emergency appt) as they have become pretty stained and i have a presentation on monday....and after paying off all that money i think my ortho should be ok with it. haha

Regards,

Newmetal

Boolajoojoo

#2 Post by Boolajoojoo »

I'm happy for you! Yay!

I forgot to make this month's payment... :shock:

I'm so bad at remembering to send out checks... but at least this post reminded me.

SDFD TSchott

#3 Post by SDFD TSchott »

lol I just found out today my new insurance covers ortho treatment so I'm going to give them a call tomorrow on my lunch break to see if they can cover the remaining $500 otherwise I have until June to pay my braces off before they are removed....

~Tim~

Adjustment Sept 14th, 2018
Braces back on August 06, 2018
Braces off April 02, 2008

iBorg

#4 Post by iBorg »

This must be the week. :lol: :lol:

Yesterday I paid off the last payment. Total price $6200. Based upon my improved mental health and reduced TMJ, it has been worth every cent!.

Mike
I wore braces (this time) for 1294 days or 3 years, 6 months and 17 days.
But who's counting?
Jaw Surgery June 1, 2009
Thanks for praying for me and thinking happy thoughts.

Drama Queen

#5 Post by Drama Queen »

....I paid my last installment today. Yay!

I will have to pay for my retainers once I have my braces removed, whenever that will be, but I will worry about that when it happens. Feels such a relief to have paid my final installment though!

Lau xx
Braced on 25 July 2006 Ceramic upper and lowers
Braces off on 3 April 2008

Higgy

#6 Post by Higgy »

Just three more payments to go here....grand total of $6500...it will sure be nice to not have those payments hanging over me anymore:)

Lisa65

#7 Post by Lisa65 »

I finally paid mine off in August - a shade over £4000 in total. It sure is a relief to have that out of the way!

Betty Bat

#8 Post by Betty Bat »

Congratulations! What a great, mature, responsible thing to do! You are now the official owner of your straight teeth.

Hope your presentation went well, too. I love Powerpoint! And Excel. I used to make a lot of animated viewgraphs.

Cor1

I'll be done in..........

#9 Post by Cor1 »

Hi ya all, well I'll be done on May 27,2008, for a grand total of $6090.00. And thru all the pain and frustration thus far I know the outcome is going to be WELL WORTH THE WAIT AND EXPENSE!!!!!!!!!!!

Cor1

Thathrill

#10 Post by Thathrill »

i use a flex account and paid my balance in full earlier this week so no more payments for me! .......cept the payments that come from my pay check each month lol
Brace date: 5/2/2007
Debanding date: 1/14/2009
Ceramic Braces: 20 months
Currently in clear Essix retainers at night

My Blog: http://jjfan1.blogspot.com