that's it... he said it!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

spimpy

that's it... he said it!

#1 Post by spimpy »

At my last visit, my ortho said only 2 or three more adjustments and that's it!

It will be 2 years in April since I've been braced and GOD am I looking forward to getting them OFF!!!!! Don't get me wrong, it's been a great experience that has gone by surprisingly quick, but I AM really looking forward to flashing my pearly whites brace free!!!!!

I don't want him to file them down though, I love the natural look of my curves... Good luck to all who have just embarked on this journey.. it's so worth it!!!!

EllieUK13

#2 Post by EllieUK13 »

Oh that's great news Spimpy! Bet you are very excited! I know the time will fly by - already cant believe i have had the uppers on for 4 months!

Surley he wont file them down if you dont want him too... they are your teeth! :D
Last edited by EllieUK13 on Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Click here to go straight to my Brace story

Andantae

#3 Post by Andantae »

Let us know when they come off & post photos if you can!
Braced 5-30-07 for 18-24 months
In-Ovation Uppers, Metal Lowers, TPA upper arch, Lower Lingual arch, no elastics.
100% Deep Bite, Crowding, Over Extrusion
BSSO & Genio surgery June 4th '08!

"Truth is a bully we all pretend to like." Gregory David Roberts -SHANTARAM

spimpy

#4 Post by spimpy »

Thanks guys for all your wonderful wishes. And to all of you just beginning your journey... enjoy it! It will go by so fast, and when the going gets tough, just remember the joy you will have when you know there are only 2 or 3 more adjustments left!!!

I will try to post some pictures... Wishing you all a wonderful and happy journey, keep smiling!