Braces coming off March 3!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

breal87

#16 Post by breal87 »

The Verdict is in!

The braces did not come off, but that is a good thing! My doctor inspected my choppers and asked me what my concerns were. I reminded him that he had put a bend in the wire on my upper right incisor last appt and he said he clearly saw that it had been pushed back a little too far.

So he put 2 bends on the 2 front teeth, because if you just put the bend on the one tooth the other tooth without the bend will move where you don't want it to.

He said my bite was perfect and also that the alignment is perfect. I just want everything to be perfect, it is so important to me. I will post pics soon

Thanks everyone for your support

Test

breal87

#17 Post by breal87 »

I am scheduled to go back in 2 weeks so he can check the two front teeth then hopefully he can give me a new debanding date

Test

SinOnYourLips

#18 Post by SinOnYourLips »

Thats great! Well in any case, you're almost there! :D

I starting to get a little nervous that they won't take it off on my d-day, but he did tell me last time everything was already looking ready, so hopefully that won't change within the new 10 days and I'll be free too!

Estimated Treatment Time: 12 months to life

TEXLADY

#19 Post by TEXLADY »

You guys have such great looking teeth - so white. My teeth were sort of a dingy color when I started and to me the metal braces make them look sort of gray - almost blends in so that the braces aren't so noticeable. I sure wish my teeth were as white as the pics/with braces that I see on this site