3 of us in braces, is this a record?

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

kaycee

3 of us in braces, is this a record?

#1 Post by kaycee »

I'm wondering if this is a record - there will soon be three of us at home with braces. I was braced in January 2007, my daughter in August 2007 and now my son had his spacers put in today and will be braced on the 23rd. I figured I was going to the orthodontist every four weeks anyway, so what the heck. Grocery shopping will be so much easier!

So how about it, is this a record?

momof3

#2 Post by momof3 »

Nope.... Three here soon to be four. Your grocery shopping wont change much. Maybe just after adjustments and when they are first braced.

funshine

#3 Post by funshine »

Yikes...how's that pocketbook? :lol:

My son will be ready to get his about the time mine come off.

kaycee

#4 Post by kaycee »

Momof3 -

You guys must be experts on everything braces!

Does it count if my oldest daughter has already had braces? Or if this is the second time in braces for my other daughter?

Funshine -

Luckily my orthodontist is working with me on this one! My payment plan will be completed in July and they are letting me begin paying for my son's in August. My daughter is handicapped so Medicaid is paying for hers.

Kaycee