Pink Elastic found in stuffing...YUK!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Kat

Pink Elastic found in stuffing...YUK!

#1 Post by Kat »

Yeah, I snuck my elastics off at the table hoping no one would see as we do and set them next to my plate. Got up to get the stuffing and passed the bowl. My dad made a little noise to get my attention and passed the bowl back looking as if I needed to have a look.

Pink elastic looking up outta that stuffing bowl. :shock:

I laughed my ass off. Needless to say I was the only one.
!!!FLOSS!!!

bracednconfused

#2 Post by bracednconfused »

HAHA!
This made me laugh a lot, and it nice that you got a laugh out of it too!

If it's any consolation -- I had an adjustment yesterday and had my first day in a powerchain.. on freaking thanksgiving.

sore turkey to say the least!

SharMarali

#3 Post by SharMarali »

Awesome! I have my own, less amusing Thanksgiving braces mishap story. Obviously, it has a fortunate enough ending, since I'm here writing it...

I almost choked to death on a green bean because of my braces.

Not even kidding or exaggerating.

It was one of those mostly raw ones, you know, the kind that's really long and tough, and I have bite turbos. Different orthos call them different things, but you know, the things that reduce your entire chewing surface to half a tooth on either side.

Ahh well. I lived to tell the tale and now I have a really cool story of how green beans are now my nemesis!

SharMarali

#4 Post by SharMarali »

Ugh, double post, sorry.