AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

lovelyleo

AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!

#1 Post by lovelyleo »

Broke my first bracket ever just a few minutes ago eating potatoe soup and an asiago breadstik from Au Bon Pain! WTHeezy! Bread c'mon now, but it's the bracket on my first molar crown. Maybe it was on its' way to breaking already.....calling my O in the morning.

Debrace DAY Monday June 14th!!!!
24-30 month estimated treatment time

dentalguy

#2 Post by dentalguy »

With breadsticks that hard I dread to think how tough toast must be across the Pond! :shock:

But seriously, that's a pity. But as you say maybe it was on it's way to breaking and had nothing to do with what you ate. Maybe it was faulty to begin with.